In this article, let’s explore the characteristics of Vata Prakriti.
- They have small, thin, weak physique with rough skin.
- They have a rough, slow, stammering and weak voice.
- Their sleep is less and broken.
- Their appetite is less hence they tend to eat at irregular intervals and in less quantity.
- There are usually hyperactive.
- They have less control on their speech and thought process therefore have the tendency to talk on irrelevant subjects.
- Their joints are weak and have less lubrication hence make cracking noise during movements.
- Tendons and veins are clearly visible on body surface due to slim body with thin skin.
- They start the work hastily without thinking and tend to leave it incomplete.
- They get distressed, frightened and anxious very easily.
- Have good grasping power but tend to forget the things easily. In short, they have poor memory.
- Due to weak physical and mental state, they have tendency to fall ill.
- They can not tolerate cold weather, cold food etc.
- They have rough beard, mustache, hair, teeth and nails
- They have cracked skin and rough body hairs
- They are sexually less active compared to Kapha and Pitta prakriti individuals.
Summary: In short Vata Prakriti individuals are weak, with poor intelligence and with less life span.