‘Anu Taila’ is a renowned Ayurved formulation used for Nasya (nasal drops). Regular Nasya with Anu Taila promotes healthy breathing and helps improve immunity. It is beneficial in relieving recurrent nasal congestion, sinusitis and headache caused due to allergies. It is also helpful in relieving pain, stiffness, tingling sensation of the neck and shoulder region.
Strengthens indriyas (senses), skin, shoulder, neck, face & chest
Useful in Urdhva-jatrugata roga (Diseases of head & neck region)
Helps control premature greying of hair.
Each 10 ml contains:
Tila taila 9.689 ml, extract derived from Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata) root, Rheebera (Pavonia odorata) fibrous root, Devadaru (Cedrus deodara) heart wood, Musta (Cyperus rotundus) rhizome, Tvak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) inner stem bark, Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides) fibrous root, Sariva (Shveta) (Hemidesmus indicus) root, Chandana (Shveta) (Santalum album) heart wood, Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) stem, Yashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra) stem & root, Plava (Cyperus scariosus) rhizome, Agaru (Aquilaria agallocha) heart wood, Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) tuberous root, Kamala (Nelumbium speciosum) flower, Bilva (Aegle marmelos) stem bark, Utpala (Nymphaea stellata) flower, Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) whole plant, Bruhati (Solanum indicum) whole plant, Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata) rhizome, Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum) whole plant, Prushniparni (Uraria picta) whole plant, Vidanga (Embelia ribes) fruit, Tvakpatra (Cinnamomum tamala) leaf, Ela (Sookshma) (Elettaria cardamomum) seed, Renuka beej (Vitex negundo) seed, Kamala (Nelumbium speciosum) stamen, Bala (Sida cordifolia) root each 0.329 g, fat derived from Aja dugdha (Substitute: Godugdha) 8.875 ml.
2 drops for Nasya once or twice daily or as directed by the Physician.
Directions for use:
- Sleep in a supine position (lying horizontally with the face & torso facing up) with head slightly low and legs extended & slightly up.
- Tilt up tip of your nose with left middle finger and close one nostril with thumb.
- Hold breathe (after deep inhalation) for a while and administer slowly 2 drops of Anu Taila with dropper in open nostril near nasal-septum.
- Continue breathing till the medicine goes inside. Repeat the same procedure in another nostril.
- Stay in the same position for 5 minutes with continuous deep breathing. Spit out excess Kapha, if any and gargle with lukewarm water, if required.
There are no reviews yet.