Guduchi, also known as “Giloy”. As a positive health promoter, Guduchi helps restore health in diseased conditions, and in healthy individuals, it helps maintain the state of health. Ayurved has described Guduchi as having adaptogenic, nourishing, digestion-promoting properties. Guduchi improves the functions of various body systems and boosts immunity.
Each tablet contains of 100% natural Guduchi Tinospora cordifolia stem powder 500 mg.
- Adults: 2 to 3 tablets 2 to 3 times a day
- For Rasayana purpose, in adults: 3 Guduchi Tablets two times a day with honey (2 teaspoonful) please do not add honey in warm water.
- To maintain function of respiratory system, in adults: 2 Guduchi Tablets after dinner with honey (2 teaspoonful) mixed water (1/2 cup)
- To maintain normal liver function and as an adjuvant therapy in Jaundice, in adults: 2 Guduchi Tablets three times a day with honey (2 teaspoonful) mixed water (1/2 cup). Please do not add honey in warm water.
- To strengthen digestive system and for symptomatic relief in tastelessness, anorexia, bodyache, weakness, in adults: 3 to 4 Guduchi Tablets two times a day with lukewarm water.
If symptoms persist or worsen or for long term use, please cconsult your Ayurved Physician.
There are no reviews yet.